Friday, May 31, 2013

What's coming up in June!

First I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have been viewing my blog! You don't know how much it means to me!!

I thought I'd sit down this evening, and write a !quick post about what I have planned for the month of June!

Landon is now out of school, so summer is beginning!! I'm excited, I just love summer time!

I have made the decission it's time for my family to make some changes!! So this month you'll be seeing some of my focuses!

I want my family to become a Healthier Family! Not only in the way we eat, but also going green. I'm excited to blog about this :)

Anyone who knows me knows I'm the most UNORGANIZED person there is! And if you're unorganized like me, you know that it means it's super hard to keep a clean house! 

So this means, I'm working on Organizing my home! Come check back tomorrow evening and I have a fun series planned!! It's called "ORGANIZE NOW"

I also want to share with you some of how I'm now cleaning green, and saving money.

There may even be a giveaway OR two coming up this month!! 

I'm taking June by the horns and owning it!!!    

Stay current with what will be happening by liking me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! We have tried to do a little bit more green and healthy but it is always hard without a lot of planning. Good luck!! My little guy has been out of school for a few weeks so we are trying to find lots of fun things to do this summer! I can't wait to find out what you guys do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been able to switch my family over to strictly green cleaning products which is great! It was finding one that I actually liked and worked that was the hard part! But we are good there now :) The cleaner eating will be harder! Mostly because I don't want to just empty my pantry and fridge/freezer out and start all over! So I just shopped the outside perimeter this week and will slowly make this work :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This